“Wanna Be a Wiener” Races
Rules and Regulations
- Make sure you register your dog for the correct weight category. We have many categories, all based on size! We have a category for all sizes. Please sign up for the category that your “Wanna Be Wiener” fits in.
- No food can be used as a prompt or a lure during the races.
- Each dog needs a separate entry form.
- ALL dogs must have a current Rabies shot. Proof of rabies is required in order to register. Make sure the proof is uploaded with your online registration form. You may also want to bring a copy of your proof on site the day of the event. No race assignments will be made until we have proof of rabies.
- If you plan to register on site, make sure you bring your copy of rabies certificate.
- 1st & 2nd place dogs from each preliminary race qualify for the finals, which will be held on Sunday afternoon!