First Annual Wiener Cook-Off
Wiener: noun wie·ner \ˈwē-nər
Generally a frankfurter, including but not limited to, bratwurst, hot dog,
sausage, link, veggie dog, or any other variation, on a hot dog bun.
Rules and Regulations
• Teams will meet at 9:45am to go over rules and regulations at the festival grounds at Wolf Pen Creek.
• Cooking begins at 10:00am, tastings at 11:30am, and judging begins at 12:15pm. Awards will follow.
• All food must be prepared on site.
• Teams must provide their own tents, tables, chairs, etc.
• Electricity will be provided for each booth.
• Bites should be prepared in approximately 1” segments
• Gloves and hats must be worn while preparting/handling food.
• All variations of wieners are allowed, get creative!
Awards Given for the Following
• Judges’ Favorite Wiener
• Most Unique Wiener
• Most Spirited Team
• Most Unique Team Dress