Foster care saves lives and provides temporary refuge for potentially adoptable animals whose current condition is not manageable in a shelter setting. For every animal you foster, you save two lives; the life of the foster pet and the one that can take its place in our kennels. Please consider becoming a foster parent to a pet in need. It’s easier than you think!
Once completed, you can email or fax your form to:
fax: (979) 822-0411
What do you need to be a foster parent?
- Be able to provide a safe, loving and stable environment for the foster animal
- Existing pets must be currently vaccinated and licensed.
- Experience with animal behavioral or medical issues is a plus but is not necessary.
- Must have common sense and patience, as well as be willing to nurse potential injury and/or illness.
- Must be able to transport their foster animal to and from the Aggieland Humane Society during business hours, and to and from veterinarians, should the need arise.
NOTE: It is your responsibility to verify that you are allowed to foster from your property owner. AgHS will NOT be responsible for fines resulting from pet violations.