Leave A Legacy Gift
JOIN THE INSPIRING LEGACIES CIRCLE
Let us know we are in your Will or Estate Plan
What is Charitable Planned Giving?Charitable planned giving refers to the process of making a charitable gift of estate assets to one or more nonprofit organizations, a gift that requires consideration and planning in light of the donor’s overall estate plan. The most effective way of making a charitable gift is to plan the gift so it achieves as many personal objectives as possible.
- Make a more significant gift than would otherwise be possible.
- Estate planning of a general nature
- Shelter current income through substantial tax deductions.
- Opportunity to establish a living memorial for yourself or someone special to you
- May provide retirement income
- Possibility to reduce federal estate taxes and probate expenses
- The satisfaction of leaving a legacy of saving lives
- Freedom from abuse and neglect well into the future
- A chance to be adopted into a loving and caring family
- To have a loving place for healing
- Possibility of larger gifts to support our mission of providing humane care and placement for homeless and abandoned pets and promoting responsible pet ownership
- Help in planning for the future
- Build endowment to fund growth and expansion
- Secure operation by stabilizing future budgets
- Provide a source of sustainable funding
- Assure that unwanted pets will continue to have an opportunity for a second chance at life in the years ahead
- Provide the satisfaction of having helped others to effectively plan their estates and care for pets in need
For more information and opportunities, please contact:
Please note: Our Tax ID Number is 74-2150288